Thursday, February 08, 2007

The More It Snows....Tiddly Pom

Warning this is a picture heavy post.


It was a lovely day here. Lots of snow. The Evilpixie's college was closed. None of us had to go anywhere, at least not till later, so we had a great day.


The Evilpixie built a snowgirl -


But Bubba thought it could be improved a bit


Like this...
But he forgot to hide the evidence....



Then we all went for a walk..


That's a dog with a mission.


And that's the Evilpixie (in her Christmas hat, which I never did photograph for the blog) and Bubba. And you know, one of the best things about today was that when she heard college was closed - she was disappointed. And to think of all those mornings when I had to drag her out of bed and kick her out the door when she didn't want to go to school (because she hated it so much!!!!)


Now I realise that I've not been blogging about books much recently but I promise that the next post will be all about books. I'm working tomorrow and I have spinning group in the evening so it might be Saturday before I have time, but I promise...lots of books!!!!!

And finally just a last gratuitous photo of the Bubster...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dog is so cute. Did you ever see pics of Cindi? She's on my blog somewhere...