Friday, February 15, 2013

52 Books: #5 - The Killing Floor

The Killing Floor by Lee Child

I've read lots of Lee Child's books but I'd never read the first one, so I thought I'd go back and rectify that.

This opens (as several do) with Jack Reacher being arrested as he eats breakfast in a diner. He's never been in the town before, only just arrived there, knows no-one, but finds himself charged with a murder that happened the previous evening.  I'm not going to spoil the plot for anyone who hasn't read this by telling you anything else about it. I'm only going to say that this is really good and that I found the early Jack Reacher quite different from the later one. I wasn't expecting that. Next up some knitting news - including a finished project. I know. Actually finished. How amazing is that.

No comments: