Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Making a List

I'm checking it twice.

Today is my last day off until Christmas Eve so I've been making sure everything is ready -

Festive Gingerbread Cookies?
Check!

Slightly Rustic Looking (but totally delicious) Mince Pies?
Check!

Presents wrapped?

Check!

Cards posted?

Check, but if you don't get one from me it's because I'm trying to save the planet I'm incompetent and I can't find your address.



Christmas knitting?

(no, there isn't a picture of this in the interests of secrecy)

Check, all finished and blocked and despatched (and it's not Christmas Eve yet, aren't you proud of me?)

Freedom Spirit Tank Top?




Finished, just blocking quietly on the bed.


So that's me ready then. Just the small detail of 5 days retail hell working in the shop to get through. I can so do that. I'm all prepared. I've got festive biscuits to get me through.....

No comments: