Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, wherever you are.

I'm not one for New Years resolutions really but there are a couple of things I want to do this year if I can.

  1. I will try and read a little more non-crime fiction in this year.
  2. I will learn to spin if it kills me (which is possible going by progress so far)
  3. At some point this year I will try and knit one thing that is challenging

That's not too onerous is it? I should be able to manage that, don't you think?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

They are great resolutions, here's wishing you a Happy New Year, and you will get the spinning, its just practice!

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year to you, Pat. Whatever you get up to, I will look forward to reading your blog as the year progresses.
A very happy and glorious 2007 to you.
My best wishes
Maxine.