Sunday, February 04, 2007

Lookit, Lookit.......

I know, two posts in one day, it's not normal....but lookit.....

This is the aforementioned merino singles spun together - I LOVE this.

Close up so you can see the colours -



I want to knit something with this right now (but I can't as it is hanging over the bath as the twist sets). There's 180 yards of it - so not a lot. Pete immediately said socks (he's met me before), but I think this is way too lovely to be hidden on my feet, so maybe gloves (though I lose them on a regular basis so maybe not). It could be one front of the stash busting cardi - it is all the right colours - but I want to knit it NOW, and that's not scheduled till after I finish all the stuff on the needles right now.

Dilemma.....................

1 comment:

Joanna said...

The yarn looks fabulous, well done!